Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 825.176 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,020,720 Kwacha (€4,873) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)