Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,714,922 Kwacha (€4,444) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (13 minutes ago)