Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,802,521 Kwacha (€3,678) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (29 minutes ago)