Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.086 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,574,378 Kwacha (24,498 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)