Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 829.303 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,533,581 Kwacha (€3,055) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)