Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.153 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 483,599 Kwacha (224,648 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)