Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.860 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,718,162 Kwacha (R 52,414) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)