Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.006 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 462,000 Kwacha ($b4,442) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)