Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.997 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 395,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 395,000 Kwacha ($b3,798) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)