Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.834 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,604,880 Kwacha (R$ 11,742) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)