Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.526 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,670,313 Kwacha (R$ 11,584) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)