Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.352 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,513,339 Kwacha (R$ 10,958) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (39 minutes ago)