Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.560 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,043,710 Kwacha (R$ 9,481) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)