Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 192.193 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,773,376 Kwacha (R$ 9,227) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (43 minutes ago)