Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,536,388 Kwacha (€5,954) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)