Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 829.303 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,320,744 Kwacha (€2,798) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)