Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.507 MWK / ISK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 173% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 25,567,175 Kwacha (3,929,352 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)