Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.824 MWK / ISK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 175% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,142,592 Kwacha (1,926,022 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)