Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.500 MWK / ISK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 174% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 25,644,184 Kwacha (3,945,395 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)