Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.232 MWK / ISK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 164% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,751,934 Kwacha (3,971,632 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)