Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.342 MWK / ISK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 166% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,913,671 Kwacha (3,928,487 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)