Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.741 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,719,491 Kwacha (ARS $130,757) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)