Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.379 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,128,106 Kwacha (ARS $123,930) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)