Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.830 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,295,725 Kwacha ($10,192) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)