Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.790 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,678,626 Kwacha ($9,370) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (16 minutes ago)