Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,529,700 Kwacha ($6,321) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)