Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.250 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,082,125 Kwacha ($9,888) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)