Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 832.287 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,989,533 Kwacha (€4,793) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)