Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.859 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,155,977 Kwacha (€4,170) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)