Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.118 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,004,385 Kwacha (C$10,422) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)