Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,316,254 Kwacha (€4,133) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (35 minutes ago)