Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,940,607 Kwacha (€5,067) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)