Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,892,364 Kwacha (€5,045) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)