Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,840,183 Kwacha (€4,938) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (44 minutes ago)