Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 204.967 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,045,552 Kwacha (R$ 9,980) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)