Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.504 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,806,220 Kwacha (R$ 9,582) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)