Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.204 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,298 Kwacha (R$ 8,242) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)