Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 918.051 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,595,134 Kwacha (£5,005) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)