Cost of living comparison between Ratlam, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.612 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 367,402 Kwacha (₨34,621) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (42 minutes ago)