Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.690 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 442,384 Kwacha (₨41,384) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)