Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02212 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,359 Kwacha (﷼ 21,584,975) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)