Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02232 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 322,503 Kwacha (﷼ 14,448,240) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)