Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 810,880 Kwacha (﷼ 37,988,783) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)