Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.449 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,851 Kwacha (kr28) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)