Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 773,715 Kwacha (₨69,653) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)