Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.126 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 391,699 Kwacha (₨35,206) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)