Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,676,783 Kwacha (CH$1,413,612) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)