Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,485,279 Kwacha (CH$2,311,169) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)