Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.373 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,541 Kwacha (5,689 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (36 minutes ago)