Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.598 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,158,046 Kwacha (6,206 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 997,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)