Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.338 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 333,318 Kwacha (1,992 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)