Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.494 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,874,874 Kwacha (13,990 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (17 minutes ago)