Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.954 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,627,703 Kwacha (13,011 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)