Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 204.921 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,833,643 Kwacha (13,828 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (34 minutes ago)