Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.964 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,539,161 Kwacha (12,826 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)