Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 204.978 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,659 Kwacha (13,424 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)