Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,768,853 Kwacha ($9,488) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)