Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.497 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,354,564 Kwacha ($8,906) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)