Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,472,092 Kwacha ($4,845) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)