Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,477,969 Kwacha ($4,851) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)