Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.051 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,370 Kwacha (Taka 262) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)