Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.874 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,615 Kwacha (Taka 633) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)