Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.494 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 791,238 Kwacha (Taka 93,147) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)