Cost of living comparison between Rajshahi, Bangladesh and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.104 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,377 Kwacha (Taka 261) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)