Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.433 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 285,059 Kwacha (Taka 33,802) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)