Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.126 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 369,675 Kwacha (₨33,227) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)