Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.707 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 297,800 Kwacha (₨27,813) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)