Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.264 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 434,266 Kwacha (₨38,555) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)