Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 204.978 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 890,932 Kwacha (4,346 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)