Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 184.505 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 594,284 Kwacha (3,221 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)