Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.108 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,505 Kwacha (13,118 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)