Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 196.795 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,679,764 Kwacha (8,536 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (40 minutes ago)