Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.725 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,745,042 Kwacha (37,233 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)