Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.283 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,509,017 Kwacha (32,465 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)