Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.190 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,522 Kwacha ($2,961) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)