Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.490 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,509,923 Kwacha ($3,503) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)