Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.380 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,353,712 Kwacha ($3,281) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)