Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,192,227 Kwacha ($3,058) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)