Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.575 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 867,469 Kwacha (Q8,890) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)