Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.131 MWK / GTQ
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 475,108 Kwacha (Q4,994) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)