Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,500 Kwacha (₨954) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)