Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (₨547) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)