Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.591 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,628,255 Kwacha (Mex$ 42,193) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)