Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.002 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,631,752 Kwacha (Mex$ 69,252) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)