Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.207 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,247,372 Kwacha (Mex$ 67,677) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (41 minutes ago)