Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.763 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,320,697 Kwacha (Mex$ 66,758) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)