Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 490.582 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,977,601 Kwacha (NZ$14,223) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)