Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 514.732 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,240,156 Kwacha (NZ$6,295) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (31 minutes ago)