Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.078 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,983,259 Kwacha (NZ$7,824) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)