Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.469 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,561,989 Kwacha (R 26,266) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 925,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)