Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.730 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 652,440 Kwacha (R 11,921) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)