Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.339 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 317,262 Kwacha (R 5,733) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)