Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.792 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 720,991 Kwacha (R 13,403) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)