Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.282 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,089 Kwacha (R 21,315) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)