Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 533.396 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,338,598 Kwacha (C$8,134) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)