Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 391,590 Kwacha (﷼ 17,686,840) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)