Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01927 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 762,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 701,080 Kwacha (﷼ 36,386,355) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)