Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01727 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 691,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 685,319 Kwacha (﷼ 39,676,831) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)