Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 764,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 758,971 Kwacha (﷼ 43,694,900) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)