Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.436 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,635,798 Kwacha (元25,238) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)