Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.534 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,882,549 Kwacha (元16,729) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (37 minutes ago)