Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.715 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,548,687 Kwacha (元14,116) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)