Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02242 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,614,072 Kwacha (﷼ 116,613,020) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)