Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,847,951 Kwacha (﷼ 129,954,787) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)