Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 MWK / KPW *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,563,784 Kwacha (13,284,065 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)