Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 MWK / KPW *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,024,481 Kwacha (13,907,118 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)