Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.796 MWK / KPW *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 7,541,001 Kwacha (9,472,429 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)