Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05358 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,744 Kwacha (Rp 51,207) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)