Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.846 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 534,175 Kwacha (Bs 7,435) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (43 minutes ago)