Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.874 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 671,762 Kwacha (Bs 9,346) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)