Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.121 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,749,415 Kwacha ($U149,255) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)