Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.042 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,794,758 Kwacha ($U151,538) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)