Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,876,058 Kwacha (CH$2,617,530) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)