Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 211.081 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,862 Kwacha (S/. 14) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)