Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.380 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 445,887 Kwacha (S/. 2,014) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)