Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.740 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 713,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 684,652 Kwacha (S/. 3,130) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)