Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.717 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,669,033 Kwacha (₨155,738) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)