Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.170 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 917,366 Kwacha (₨82,126) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)