Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,241 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.962 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,693,531 Kwacha (₨154,492) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)